Ultimate Nutrition BCAA Powder 60 servings – Supplement superstore India, Meerut, UP
Buy Ultimate Nutrition BCAA Powder 60 servings, now available online in Meerut, UP. Shop Ultimate Nutrition BCAA Powder 60 servings for Fresh Stock, Free Shipping, Authentic Product
Sold & Fulfilled By: Supplement SuperStore India
Genuine Products: All our products are procured directly from the brand or authorized importers of the brand, are handled and stored with great care and are far from expiry.
Pan India Shipping: Average time: 1-3 days for Delhi/NCR and 3-5 days for rest of India – Free Shipping all over.
- Bright Commodities (Brand Authorized ✓)
- Muscle House (I) Pvt Ltd (Brand Authorized ✓)
- Human Health Distribution (Brand Authorized ✓)
- Manufacturer: Ultimate Nutrition Inc., Farmington CT 06034
Country of Origin: USA
About Ultimate Nutrition BCAA Powder 60 servings
BCAA (Branched Amino Acids) are the most essential source of energy. During long-term workout sessions, muscles requires large amount of energy so here is where BCAA are needed. Body prefers the use of BCAA for energy purpose as it allows tryptophan to enter the brain, inducing fatigue and tiredness. It is proven that the supplementation with Branched Chain Amino Acids can prevent central fatigue by tightly regulating the amount of tryptophan. Supplementation for pre and post workout enhances performance. Branched Chain Amino Acids includes L-isoleucine, L-Valine and L-Leucine that makes it the most strengthen formula of Building Blocks.
Waxy Maize, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, and FD&C Red #40.
Grape flavoured powder adds a soothing taste to the drink.
How to use
Mix one scoop (about 7.6 grams) with 6-8 ounces of water or your favourite cold beverage. For optimal use, take twice daily, once between meals and again immediately after your workout. For serious bodybuilders we recommend mixing two scoops.
Here’s some point to check authenticity of products:
- Imported Product must have an Importer Sticker or Importer details in the label.
- Product should have printed Expiry Date and Batch Number (verifiable with the manufacturer).
- Tax Paid Retail Invoice from the seller.
- Seller should be certified by the Brand or the Importer.
- Verify on the manufacturer’s website or email.
- You can get the product tested in any food testing laboratory.